Thursday, November 26, 2009

For some, it is just another Thursday

For America, it is Thanksgiving. I have had a lot of random-ish Thanksgivings. It started sophomore year of high school when I joined Allyson in California. There was one with great Uncle Tom in northern Illinois. There was one with the Dons clan in Chicago (featuring the delicious crapple pie--trust me, it's the best!).

This year, it was in Fort Collins with Kendra's folks. It was a very chill holiday. We drove up Wednesday after Turkey Bowl (pictures on Facebook.. oh, and I scored a few touchdowns!), and came back this evening because Kendra works tomorrow morning. It was cool to meet her mom, although I had met the rest of the family during the stock yard show in January. We played cards, watched a movie, slept, ate, goofed around on the piano, and walked around mostly.

I would call it very good.

No comments: