Saturday, January 24, 2009

There will never be another ewe

Since Kendra came with my family for Thanksgiving, she let me hang with her family today for their annual visit to the Colorado stock show! And other than laughing at her cousin Sammy (who I may have almost made cry. Twice. But you can trust me that it was hilarious), or seeing awesome if not way-too-cute-and-cuddly animals (excuse me, "aminals"), or even seeing bull-riding in person for the first time ever, the other sweet moment was meeting another Sharayah.

That's right. I mean, I've met other Sharayahs, or at least one Sharayah and one Shreya before. But this was my first time to hang out with one, and where people had to clarify which Sharayah they were referring to. Funny feeling.

Point is, today was amazing, and I'm so glad I got to go!

No comments: