Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun-filled evenings

Just wanted to briefly write down the few fun things I've gotten to do these past few days:
  • play the saxophone with the IVN worship band.
  • vacuum (pasar la aspiradora) for two hours (hace dos horas) for money for Argentina!
  • watch Sherlock Holmes featuring Ironman, I mean Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law.
  • play soccer till midnight with a bunch of the students.
  • juggle lots and lots with several of the students.
  • have dinner with the Sonnenberg grandparents.
  • finish Proverbs.
I might have gotten a little cold from it all. And I definitely got a bruise from Ben kicking the ball at me. I didn't have shinguards.. Worth it. Now how to spend this Saturday? Hopefully the BodyWorlds exhibit is involved, as well as continuing East of Eden by John Steinbeck. So far so good!

No comments: