Monday, May 24, 2010

Highlights of the day

(Above: what I looked like at 24. For future reference.)

Phone calls from nearest and dearest (family, great friends). Dinner with the Nelsons, Sonnenbergs, Kendra, Randy, Justin and Jess. Over a hundred birthday wishes on Facebook.

Oh, and I just straight up love hanging out with Noah. He is most definitely the little brother I never knew I wanted. He even helped me peel the lovely post it notes from my car. The image of him chasing a few that got away down the street still cracks me up.

Running all the way from Alkire to Wadsworth, and halfway back. Did a few more sprints, but the wind was killer.

Saying goodbye to my guitar as sold to a really cool elderly guy. He said he wanted to start learning how to play, and that he would be praying for my travels.

Chilling at Barnes and Noble just to read and enjoy jazz music, as performed by Standley Lake High School's band.

Watching 24. Keehee to the irony. Not knowing what was really going on, but now I can say I've seen the grand finale.

Finishing East of Eden?? Still deciding..

Tomorrow? Olive Garden with some more church friends!!

1 comment:

Marla said...

I remember the day we got that guitar... and it's story continues...