Saturday, June 5, 2010

What to do

Ever since I made a personal pact not to buy any more movies, I realized that I really do just own movies I really love and can watch over and over. While coming close to finishing with my packing, I've watched two more--X-Men 2 and The Count of Monte Cristo. The messages about life alone are enough.

Nonetheless, I don't need to take this many with me to Argentina. So I've given some away, and have sold a couple more. Should I wait till the end of the summer to let go of the rest? I've already decided that I'm keeping the Bourne series.. and Blood Diamond.. well, and Star Trek is straight on my computer..

So yeah. Minor incident, but something I think about. Hopefully by the end of tonight you shall see what I've reduced my life things to. Smiles.

1 comment:

dontbesassy said...

If Argentina is anything like Cusco you don't need to bring any movies. You can buy any movie you want for one dollar....