Monday, June 14, 2010

Also untitled

How could this day get any better, I ask.

It started off with a lovely cereal breakfast and some restful reading/hang out time. Then the wonderful doorbell rang! It was Beth, who was letting me watch Nolan for a few hours. Which turned into them staying for dinner. Ahh! Nolan is amazing. His smile is so big, and his eyes are open more now. But surely my favorite part was getting to hold him while he rested on my shoulder. Precioso!

After dinner, I got to play some ultimate frisbee with a bunch of strangers. Always a good time. Scored a couple. Got scored on a couple ;)

Then met up with, check this group out: Shake'n'Bake, Macchu, and (trumpet call) JERIAH!!! No way dude!! I'm so stoked to get to spend more time with him (as well as the others) this summer.

Then went to Matt's place to watch our old music videos we made in high school. Good ole nostalgia. Then, and quite unexpectedly, had a very good life conversation. As you may of guessed, I'm a fan of those.

I'm looking forward to Bible study, dinner with the uncle and aunt, as well as hiking tomorrow!

No comments: