Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reconnecting

First of all, go see the A-Team movie. It is hilarious and ridiculous. Probably one of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile. At least for one that was intending to be funny (ahem.. Robin Hood.. cough).

More importantly, I just got back from a 3 hour conversation with one of my favorite high school friends' mom. I figured since I was in the neighborhood I would just run over to her place and catch up. Absolutely beautiful, and only about 3 miles away.

What an amazing woman and encouragement. Thank you God for people like her! I look forward to the rest of the summer if it means making reconnections like this one!

But now I must shower. I stinketh!

Oh, and props to Geo who went searching for me after I had been gone for so long. I felt bad since I don't take my phone with me. We're good now, but it meant a lot and I'm thankful for that too. The End.

1 comment:

marty attempting to blog said...

I Pity the fool who hasn't seen this movie....wait that is me. I watched the show all the time back in the day.