Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There is no portal that leads to my brain, but this is what it might look like right now

3 books in 3 days sold on Amazon. You don't make too much off of 'em, but at least you get something, and I have more room on my bookshelf.

"I can do no great thing. Only small things with great love."

The entire Never Take Friendship Personal album by Anberlin.

"Look at the nations and watch--and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told."

Forgiveness makes utter sense intellectually. In practice, it is one of the most difficult tasks I've ever had to try (I admit to not being the best at it). I definitely have more sympathy for those who have had to forgive loved ones that hurt them deeply. And while I heard a friend's sermon in my head all day about showing pity "for they know not what they do," I can't help but wonder if there are still consequences when one forgives 70 times 7. Humanly speaking.

"Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up."

Noah is excited to play Mario Bros. with me tomorrow. He beat the game, but wants to work as a team! So happy..

Another good talk with Steph today. Topic: How to balance the God of the Old Testament with the God of the New.

Finally.. I love my new profile picture.

No comments: