Thursday, January 14, 2010

MMMMM

Also, while I'm at it, I have a few pictures I'd like to share about food.Yolanda went to a baking class back in November and made these delights. Notice the spaghetti looking ones? It's just vanilla frosting, strawberry jelly and white chocolate powder.
This one above was the best in my opinion though.
I love to experiment with cookies, and for these I had taken the regular chocolate chip cookie recipe and added peanut butter, a dab of cinnamon and a whole lotta love. lol. More like, we were lacking some ingredients, so I may have put milk in them too, just to see if it added anything. I ended up having to leave the cookies at my friends house for fear of indulging in gluttony!

Mmhmm. It's fun to bake, and I had done a lot of that in Virginia--perhaps why I'm updating these now. Though I have had a few moments of cooking more here in CO too. Sauteed some veggies to add into tomato sauce for spaghetti for the first time last week. I was a little nervous, but it turned out to be pretty tasty. Let the cooking experiments proceed! hehe.

No comments: