Friday, January 22, 2010

More reasons why my job rocks

Today was a long day of work. Mind you, not at work. Met with a recent friend at 11am at Taco Bell. We talked about life for a little over an hour. Had a short break where I read in the RV parking lot my latest book, Walking With God, by John Eldredge, before hanging out with Jordan, Melissa and Kelsey. We laughed for a couple hours before I met with Rachel to read the Word. We're reading 1 Corinthians now, and I'm learning a lot from it. Then came home for a quick nap, before having a splendid dinner with Chelsea where we talked for another hour and a half.

Getting paid to talk with cool people is priceless. Oh wait, that sentence doesn't exactly work. You know what I mean. Welp, off to maybe s'more Mario with Noah, Rummikub with Yo and Greg, and then I think I shall read myself to sleep. Ahhh..

No comments: