Saturday, September 12, 2009

church with a capital C



I don't know if this embedding will work, but I'll figure it out in time. I'm not always apt at computer things such as these.

The point however, is this is the beginning of what has been going through my mind a lot. What exactly is church? I know it's not a building, but when people keep saying that it's a "place you go for..." you have to wonder if it's transformed into one. But what does the Bible say? What are we doing?

Now you might see the reason for watching "Starving Jesus" in the last blog episode..

p.s. definitely got what I will call a yellow card from the mall cops during the making of this video. How much of a rebel am I? muah ha ha.

2 comments:

Marla said...

MUAHAHAHA is right! I love you, my rebel Jesus girl!
This was good... really good!
Keep up the riotous, rebellious, wonderful work!!!
Church to me is a grand body of believers, spread worldwide, connected, sometimes by a thin strand, through their faith in the One who conquered death to make us all "one" with him and with each other.

marty attempting to blog said...

The Church to me is our Great and poor representation of the bride of Jesus, who is beautiful when we are next to JC, but ugly when away.