Friday, September 25, 2009

1 for 2

First of all, say hello to my future husband. He closed for both games that are accounted for in this post. It's like he knew I was coming. :)
Say hello to the next friend of mine--Coors Field. This comes from the first game I've been to since moving to Colorado. It was "Faith Day" which meant most of our church came (as well as a lot of the Merge folks), and that MercyMe performed after the fantastic win by the Rockies!
That lemonade was delicious
Kendra was so proud of being able to keep score, as was I.
The next game I went to was last night. The sunset was so beautiful, and it wasn't so cold as I thought it would be.
This is my new host mom, Yolanda. She loves baseball maybe even more than me.

It is also fun to note that even though I own plenty of purple clothing due to my alma mater, I wore bright colors instead. Oops! That's okay, I'm really just there for the baseball. And Huston Street. Okay, okay, for Dexter Fowler too.

No comments: