Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sports-aholic

I just wanted to note: Volleyball game Thursday night (Jordan was/is a stud. Go sophomore on the Varsity team! And you can see some youtube examples), Friday afternoon was Mallory's softball game (bottom of the 7th inning, one of the gals hits a homerun to win the game for RV--very exciting), Friday night I learn to skateboard as well as play a basketball game called Ping Pong, and then even later than that, I join the youth group leaders for my first ever game of soccer. Tomorrow morning, well today, I might be going to see Mike and Mitch play football. But I still need to take a shower, and sleep.

I must repeat the feelings of great joy I have, knowing that I'm getting paid for this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the part about catching the soccer ball. sad

Unknown said...

mmm.. i don't know what you're talking about ;)