Saturday, July 17, 2010

A little Lost

I had been contemplating watching all the episodes of that strange tv show I kept hearing about from others. Janna insisted I do so, saying there were so many faith messages, that I couldn't miss out.

So I started last night. I'm already 7 episodes into the first season (Don't worry, I still did something with my day). When I first heard the music, something inside me stirred. And then the name J.J. Abrams popped onto the screen as one of the head producers and writers and I knew I was in for a treat! (He's the guy who directed Star Trek: The Future Begins).

I've braced myself for the times when I won't know what's going on; I've been properly warned about how frustrating seasons 3 and 4 are (must remember the writers' strike at the time). With that said, I'm ready for a ride.

And so far, well pleased. I'm enjoying the storytelling, and the wide variety of characters. My favorite is probably Charlie, and that's not just because my peluche pinguino is named so, but it does help. I have a feeling that the line between good and bad characters is coming soon, so I hold on to my favorite loosely.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Peluche Pinguino Charlie!
I give that two thumbs up!