Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Early celebration

Tonight, the first of December, was the Fusion Christmas party. It was a blast I tell you. We met at the Bartel's house, and played various games, enjoyed plenty of hilarity as well as delicious snacks!Here was perhaps the highlight of the night. That is, the snowman making contest featuring Mestro, Barry and Kelsey. I loved how they were willing to be goofy for the junior high-ers. Seriously, moments I will not forget.
Say hi to Mestro:

Brian read to us a little story at the end of the evening (only leaders were left by this time). Listen to the strange words:

And for kicks, I wanted to show off my current host home. It's not a high quality picture, but I was cold--I was more keen on getting indoors. I just really like the "Joy" sign because it truly is a joyful season of remembering Jesus Christ's birth!

No comments: