Saturday, December 12, 2009

I just feel like saying

This adventure is worth every moment. It's funny, how eager I am to write a New Year's blog, and yet have to wait a couple weeks before I can technically write it (especially considering two of this past year's resolutions are coming to their fruition/completion either tomorrow or in the final weeks of the year--vague much?). Indeed, hard to explain. Hard to make a coherent sentence. Perhaps you were still able to follow?

Nonetheless, in 36 hours I will be boarding a plane in order to see friends and family. Two friends who got to witness the (I can only imagine) BEAUTIFUL wedding of Jon and Siobhan that took place today. I prayed for them so much throughout this day. And family, I'm already refreshed at the thought of seeing mom and dad again. AND!!! I get to do all this while traveling with Kendra. I am somewhere between the line of blessed and spoiled.

On a side note, Yolanda and I successfully disturbed Greg's mojo in Rummikub tonight. :P

No comments: