Saturday, April 24, 2010

First of its kind

It's kind of complicated. You see, I had signed up to talk both on Wednesday and Sunday this week. Little did I know that plans would form for my brother's wedding to occur today. In fact, it just ended. I think that a combination of excitement and wanting to show off is involved with the making of this:

Say hello to my first (hopefully only, but who knows these days), skyped-in wedding. When Dad took the computer around to let me meet people, I met the pastor who said, "Wow--my first eHarmony, as well as first skyped wedding!"

I love technology, but not as much as you, you see...

Say hi to silly Christopher as I took shots from my camera:
Mom's trying to wave, and Mark is looking SNAZZY!!!
Of course, William wanted to get in on the action as well.
Then of course, there's the few pics of the wedding itself. But I'll also include the picture of the dress that I took when she first bought it. It is GORGEOUS!
Placing the ring on her finger.
Look at her smile!!!
Mr. and Mrs. Spicer!!!! (and my weak attempt at taking a screenshot and making it artsy)

No comments: