Monday, October 12, 2009

"Because it's all about me"

Recently, Kendra and I have had a lot of joking moments where we turn the conversation (whatever it may be) back to ourselves. We always feel foolish for how often we talk about ourselves. Thus, in effort to turn this around, I would like to give a big fat congratulations to my bro-bro:
In April, he will be a father. They are hoping for a boy, as am I. Gotta groom a future pro baseball player, after all ;). But in all seriousness, I am looking forward to this next major step in his life!

My parents got to go to the U2 concert tonight. How fun is that? How fun is getting to live overseas, as they will be doing by the end of this month?

Also, more proof that Heroes is a wonderful show, Milo Ventimiglia had a short film that he directed played during the commercial break. It was about a guy who does a lot of good things for people, although he doesn't get noticed. The underlying theme is that it's our responsibility to keep helping others, even if there's nothing in it for us. Here's to thinking more about the other person, and not ourselves. That's all I got for tonight.

No comments: