Saturday, July 11, 2009

Merq

This is a picture from one of our dates. We saw the movie "Up" and enjoyed the luxuries of a limo. If by limo you mean 12 passenger van :P.

We had a lot of good conversation times, and a lot of family time as well. As it is traditional for the Molitors to eat together for dinner, one night, we couldn't get all together until midnight!We got some juggling time in, and John taught me quite a few new tricks. I actually plan on taking my juggling balls (not just spider killers ;) to CHIC next week to keep practicing!

There is simply too much to say about the week. I'll just say that we are learning a lot, and have a lot more to learn (not just in terms of juggling--although metaphorically, maybe).

2 comments:

John said...

Ahem--15 passenger van, thank you! Give the Beast justice to its greatness! :P

Unknown said...

but it didn't have the back row, so I couldn't count those seats. and trust me, I do not deny the Beast's greatness. haha