Friday, June 26, 2009

Welcome to the planet

Warning: this might ruin "Dare you to move" by Switchfoot for you.

I just have to share.

On Wednesday, me and a couple of the soon-to-be sophomore gals drove around to pass out cookies to some of our friends. In the middle of the trip, my ipod battery died, so we were forced to listen to a cd. After blasting "This is home" off the Prince Caspian soundtrack, we moved on to a full Switchfoot album--The Beautiful Letdown.

And when "Dare you to move" came on, Sarah said enthusiastically, "I want to sing this to my child when I give birth!"

To which Kelsey and I just started cracking up.

Then this morning, the song played again, and I couldn't help but picture Sarah singing "Welcome to existence" as her child was being handed to her by the doctor. lol

2 comments:

Marla said...

This totally cracked me up too... LoL!!

John said...

o. m. w.