Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In case you're wondering...

I'm still here, I promise.

March has been crazy, madness, if you will (yes, I will), because of intense events for every week at High Point. Last week, was the first time most of the students have ever experienced a potluck. It went really well, as we even had more than enough food. Granted, most of that was some form of macaroni and cheese, but there was also a lot of chocolate cake, to which I have no problem with.

This week is VMA night, inspired by well, MTV's video music awards, but also due to how well scary movie night went in the fall. I'm excited, because we have five videos this time, and they are all really great. I also just love the fact that students get to show off what they're doing. I feel like they prefer those nights/Sunday mornings more any way.

The next two weeks will be a rollercoaster as well. And just so it's clear, I love rollercoasters. As for the events, they include: a lasertag night, my mom's birthday, dad and I going to spring training in Arizona, incognito night, and john coming over for five days!!! Craziness!!!

Add to that trying to figure out what I'm doing next fall, as well as continuing to raise funds for Russia (which is only a month and a week away!), and you've got yourself a busy gal.

No comments: