Saturday, July 26, 2008

Henderson

I am leaving for Colorado in just a few days now. In order to actually make it over there, I needed a car. Some of you may remember my yellow truck (her name was Adelaide, as inspired by an Anberlin song), but she was sold while I was traveling around Europe for twenty-two days. That's the power of Craig's List for you!

Any who, the search for the new (used) car continued upon my return, and I was able to purchase the car I really wanted! As you can see, it is a gorgeous silver 2004 Honda Element--the perfect mountaineering/youth group craziness/moving vehicle. It was a reasonable price, as well as an all-around more utilitarian vehicle than my other options (a Suzuki SX4 or a Dodge Caliber). And I think it suits me just fine. I am all the more excited for my trip!

No comments: