Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

My mom might appreciate this.

She had called me on Valentine's day and said the wrong phrase at the end of the conversation. "Happy thanksgiving? I don't even know why I said that," she had said. "I'm looking at the CitiBank bill.."

So I ended up telling this story to Kendra and the Stookes that night as we had gone to the bowling alley and then Wendy's for a bit. We all had a good laugh, but not as much as when Amanda had asked me what I had done last year for Valentine's.

I responded, "I honestly don't remember what I did last Thanksgiving." And I didn't notice until Miss Stooke called me out on it. D'oh!

And then Kendra said it too, just a few minutes later! It's like a curse! haha. But it's now a pleasant inside joke :)

No comments: